gemeinsam zwiften | youtube | forum heute
Bestzeit!
Triathlon Coaching
Individueller Trainingsplan vom persönlichen Coach
Wissenschaftliches Training
Doppeltes Radtraining: Straße und Rolle mit separaten Programmen
Persönlich: Regelmäßige Skype-Termine
Mehr erfahren: Jetzt unverbindlichen Skype-Talk buchen!
Elbaman - Seite 36 - triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum
Zurück   triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum > Wettkämpfe > Langdistanz und Mitteldistanz
Registrieren Benutzerliste Suchen Heutige Beiträge

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 23.12.2015, 12:46   #281
Moeppes
Szenekenner

Zitat:
Zitat von Hippoman Beitrag anzeigen
Für welche Distanz habt Ihr gemeldet?
Hippoman
die Lange, bei dem Gedanken läuft mir doch glatt schon wieder
ein leichter Freuden(Angst) "Schauer" über den Rücken.

Man sieht sich
Moeppes
Moeppes ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04.01.2016, 14:32   #282
elbaman
Szenekenner

Hi "German-language" Friends

first of all happy 2016 to all of you and families.
we have a good amount of registration and, today, about only 60 places for full (Lange) distance and 95 for half (Mittel). that is really a record only in January !

We were lucky that WTC forced to cancel IM in Lazio for October, don't know why exactly, but I've haard for lack of permission and possible false promises from local promoter.. and that could be real knowing how things are conducted in Italy most of times...

In any case we are working hard for a super XII edition and happy that we have already about 30 athletes from Germany (of course including HippoMan )

Don't know if any of you has heard that we have closed an agreement with Challenge-Venice (1st edition full distance - 5 June)
all athletes that will complete both "ironman" will enter automatically a special ranking called "The Double" and we will prize overall / categories and all finisher.

a big "ciao" to all of you from south of Alps !

Marco
elbaman ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 04.01.2016, 16:37   #283
Harm
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von Harm

Hi Marco

I hope that you will not get "to close" into any official cooperation with the Challenge Series. Your Elbaman is just as good as it is, you do not need a big partner such as Challenge or Ilonman (Chinese version!). Keep the Elbaman independent, please. In 2018 the Hamburg school holidays will enable my second participation in your long competition and I am still aiming for the 5-times finisher award!
Harm ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 05.01.2016, 08:11   #284
elbaman
Szenekenner

Zitat:
Zitat von Harm Beitrag anzeigen
Hi Marco

I hope that you will not get "to close" into any official cooperation with the Challenge Series. Your Elbaman is just as good as it is, you do not need a big partner such as Challenge or Ilonman (Chinese version!). Keep the Elbaman independent, please. In 2018 the Hamburg school holidays will enable my second participation in your long competition and I am still aiming for the 5-times finisher award!
Hi Harm

thank you for your reply and opinion, as always I did athlete's opinion are for me the number 1 (with big gap on n.2) things to consider.

Need to clarify a little bit about this "agreement".
Challenge-Venice is running under "Challenge belt", but mostly run from an indipendent group of people leaded from a person that I trust really experienced and able to build a good product. He contacted me first in order to share some visibility and trying to attract as much athletes (Italian first) in our both races and keeping them a little from going only to other (M-branded) races.
It's a 100% venture of our 2 individuals: me and head organizer in Venice without any other implication of Challenge Family.
Telling the truth I do not know how things are managed within event organizer and central Challenge firm, but truly I do not care too much.

From my side the most importat point of this agreement is to have some visibility towards Venice athletes due to the fact that they are attracting a very good % of foreigners and not only from Eu. Unfortunately my marketing budget is really limited and, even with a good record of 11 edition under the belt, the race is not really known in deep into the triathlon community.

One simple question to you now: can you explain me a little in brief how school holiday works in Germany ? I can not understand why in 2018 will be ok and not in another year

Look forward to have you in Elba in 2018 (or earlier !)

Marco
Alt 05.01.2016, 09:21   #285
Harm
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von Harm

Zitat:
Zitat von elbaman Beitrag anzeigen
One simple question to you now: can you explain me a little in brief how school holiday works in Germany ? I can not understand why in 2018 will be ok and not in another year

Look forward to have you in Elba in 2018 (or earlier !)

Marco
Hi Marco
thanks for the answer. I feel more secure now!

The issue with school holidays is a private and individual issue for me. I need to align family and private issues as much as possible. Whenever I want to start somewere far away from home (Northern Germany), I need to combine familiy vacation with these competitíons. In Germany school holidays are different depending were you live and the period changes year after year. 2014-2016, summer holidays and fall break have been very late in the year (fall break in early October) and therefore I can not join your beloved race. In 2017 the situation changes and I can join. Understood?
May be my family will give me some extra days for Elba 2016, but this is highly unlikely!
Harm ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 05.01.2016, 09:38   #286
elbaman
Szenekenner

Zitat:
Zitat von Harm Beitrag anzeigen
Hi Marco
thanks for the answer. I feel more secure now!

The issue with school holidays is a private and individual issue for me. I need to align family and private issues as much as possible. Whenever I want to start somewere far away from home (Northern Germany), I need to combine familiy vacation with these competitíons. In Germany school holidays are different depending were you live and the period changes year after year. 2014-2016, summer holidays and fall break have been very late in the year (fall break in early October) and therefore I can not join your beloved race. In 2017 the situation changes and I can join. Understood?
May be my family will give me some extra days for Elba 2016, but this is highly unlikely!
Thank you Harm for explanation :-)
Alt 05.01.2016, 14:26   #287
Moeppes
Szenekenner

Hello Mr. Elbaman,
happy new year to you too! I'm really excited about taking part
in the "big event" in late September.
I've already started in Elba some years ago and I think that it's really a paradise
to enjoy a triathlon (or not )
greetings from Germany
Moeppes
Moeppes ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 10.01.2016, 17:19   #288
carolinchen
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von carolinchen

Alder das ist echt immer eine Herausforderung sich durch die Anmeldeseite zu kämpfen......ich hoffe ich habe es geschafft und bin ab morgen um 280 Euro ärmer aber um ein tolles Sportevent dieses Jahr reicher !!!
carolinchen ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen