4 Radtage Südbaden
Keine Flugreise
Deutschlands wärmste Gegend
Kilometer sammeln vor den Wettkämpfen
Traumhafte Trainingsstrecken
Training auf dem eigenen Rad
09.-12.05.2024
EUR 199,-
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Laura Philipp muss Kraichgau und Roth absagen
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 21.05.2019, 13:54   #1
ph1l
Szenekenner

Laura Philipp muss Kraichgau und Roth absagen

Verletzungsbedingt muss Laura Philipp ihre geplanten Starts leider absagen.

Quelle: instagram
https://www.instagram.com/laura_philipp_tri/?hl=de

Zitat:
I always thought to stop in a race is not possible and simply not an existing option in my mind.
I train both, my mind and body to push beyond boundaries and there is little space for failure or giving up on something.
Sundays race told me a different story.
I was in the lead for a very long time. But by hitting the ground after the bike i immediately felt that there was something wrong with my leg.
The pain was so strong that after a few K´s of trying to run i had to stop.
After having it checked it was the right decision, as i have a bone injury that will require a break of a few weeks.
Unfortunately this means that i will not be able to race 70.3 Kraichgau and more sadly also no Challenge Roth.
This is heartbreaking and very sad for me because i was very well prepared and ready for a tough battle.
Now the battle looks a little bit different but even if it is another setback i also see it as a opportunity to work on my weak parts and come back stronger and faster then before!
And if i learned one thing from last year: when the worst has happened the best is next!
ph1l ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten