Triathlon Trainingslager Südbaden
Keine Flugreise
Deutschlands wärmste Gegend
Kilometer sammeln vor den Wettkämpfen
Traumhafte Trainingsstrecken
Training auf dem eigenen Rad
25.05.-02.06.2024
EUR 390,-
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Ironman Frankfurt 2021
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.08.2021, 07:00   #1191
petra_g
Gesperrt

Hier der Original Text der Email
"...
PLEASE NOTE: If you are accepting a qualifying slot for the 2021 IRONMAN World Championship in Kailu-Kona, HI on October 9th, 2021, you will not be permitted to defer your slot to a future IRONMAN World Championship event and will be subject to the withdrawal policy of the event

Dear Athlete,
Congratulations on your finish at IRONMAN Frankfurt!
The slot allocation process for IRONMAN Frankfurt started today.

Athletes who earned an automatic slot will receive an email with a link from ACTIVE to register for the 2021 IRONMAN World Championship, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii on October 9, 2021. Athletes will have 48 hours to redeem their registration link. If an athlete does not accept the slot within 48 hours, it will roll down to the next eligible finisher within the age group.

Once all IRONMAN World Championship slots have been allocated, we will send another email informing everyone that slot allocation has concluded for this event.
..."

Policies

On the chance that the 2021 Supersapiens IRONMAN World Championship does not take place as scheduled, what are my options?

If the 2021 Supersapiens IRONMAN World Championship does not take place as planned on October 9, 2021, athletes will be provided with the option to defer to the 2022 or 2023 IRONMAN World Championship.

Das hier ist natürlich wegen der US Einreiseverbote inakzeptabel:

Athletes receiving a qualifying slot for the 2021 Supersapiens IRONMAN World Championship at a qualifying event after April 10, 2021

Athletes will be required to sign an acknowledgement waiver when accepting the qualifying slot indicating they understand that the slot is for the 2021 Supersapiens IRONMAN World Championship and that the withdrawal policy for the event is in effect:
Withdrawal requests must be received in writing via email to kona@ironman.com. Without exception, all requests must be received on or before August 25, 2021 to be eligible for a partial refund of $175.00 USD. Deferrals are not permitted.

Slot Acceptance Acknowledgment Waiver Verbiage
I understand that I am accepting a qualifying slot for the 2021 Supersapiens IRONMAN World Championship taking place in Kailua-Kona, HI on October 9, 2021. Upon acceptance of the qualifying slot, I understand I will not be permitted to defer my slot to a future IRONMAN World Championship event and will be subject to the withdrawal policy of the event as follows:
Withdrawal requests must be received in writing via email to kona@ironman.com. Without exception, all requests must be received on or before August 25, 2021 to be eligible for a partial refund of $175.00 USD. Deferrals are not permitted.
petra_g ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten