gemeinsam zwiften | youtube | forum heute
Bestzeit!
Triathlon Coaching
Individueller Trainingsplan vom persönlichen Coach
Wissenschaftliches Training
Doppeltes Radtraining: Straße und Rolle mit separaten Programmen
Persönlich: Regelmäßige Skype-Termine
Mehr erfahren: Jetzt unverbindlichen Skype-Talk buchen!
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - (G)as(P)reis(P)rotest
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 06.10.2022, 12:39   #1360
qbz
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von qbz

Langes Interview mit dem Energieminister von Katar über die Strategie seines Landes bei der Ausbeutung der grossen Gasfelder in Katar und anderen Länder und mit Kooperationsverträgen bei LNG-Gas.

Zitat:
Q: Do you think Europe will be able to wean itself off Russian gas?

A: No. They are going to have come back. I am hoping that at some point there is an end to this crisis, or a mediation that would bring peace to Europe and hopefully bring some of that Russian gas back to support Europe. If you look at a situation where zero Russian gas comes to Europe for more than two winters, I think it is going to be very difficult.

Q: Shell CEO Ben van Beurden’s recently said Europe is facing “a number” of bad winters. So unless there is a political solution to bring back Russian gas, it sounds as if you agree?

A: There isn’t a quick solution. A quick fix is not available. It will take a lot of collective efforts to logistically get some volume into Europe. There is a lot of fuel switching due to the high prices, and that could help slightly alleviate that. But I think it is important that legislators and governments understand that they need to have their minds set on what they need for the long term. And it can’t be narration of: ‘We need to go green, green, green,’ without talking about the transition. I still hear some people promoting that, saying we need to invest heavily in green energy, which I completely support. But we should not forget that gas, specifically, is very important for that transition for continuity of supply and for having a fuel that can be your baseload with no intermittency for a long time. When you couple gas with CO2 sequestration, some renewable energy to power that, it is the most powerful fuel we have. It serves both purposes. Gas is fundamentally needed for decades to come.
https://www.energyintel.com/00000183...3-df37ce9c0000
qbz ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten