gemeinsam zwiften | youtube | forum heute
Bestzeit!
Triathlon Coaching
Individueller Trainingsplan vom persönlichen Coach
Wissenschaftliches Training
Doppeltes Radtraining: Straße und Rolle mit separaten Programmen
Persönlich: Regelmäßige Skype-Termine
Mehr erfahren: Jetzt unverbindlichen Skype-Talk buchen!
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Petr Vabrousek
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 20.07.2008, 22:59   #4
dickermichel
Szenekenner

Das muß man sich mal reinziehen, was der in den letzten drei Monaten gemacht hat...:

"July 13th, Our family vacation started in Switzerland with 6th place at Ironman in Zurich, next week we continue in Lake Placid... -

July 5th, Czech Long Distance Cup race in Teplice (3-92-21) brought me another win on a home soil. With 3 wins out of 3 races, I already defended my overall win from previous seasons. Great warmup race for coming events! -

June 28th, World Cup ITU Long Distance race in Belgium, 6th place on "sprint race" of 2,5-80-20 is a good speed buster for coming Ironman races and a good start into World Cup ranking this year. -

June 21st - Czech National IM Championships - I defended the title for the fifth time. Due to a extreme heat and tough field, it was probably the hardest national IM, I have ever done. -

June 5th-6th, My Bigman Prague title was successfully defended as well. I finished 4th at Friday xterra and 1st at Saturday IM race. Felt great again in all disciplines! -

May 31st - Vinnaman Halfironman - third win in a row! This race suits me well and I did my best to run past Lothar Leder for my hattrick! Great race in beautiful location in the middle of Vienna... -

May 25th, Ironman Brazil - 4th place. I had mechanical troubles on the bike, which cost me a lot of time, the best running time of the day allowed me to get beck into contention. Felt great overall. -

May 11th - As for the run, my shape is back, after two Halfmarathons, I did Prague International Marathon in 2:31:36 as 5th Czech at National Champs. -

April 20th, I only got healthy with 3 days to go. Still feeling weak, 9th place was probably the maximum possible. Definitely the climatically toughest race, I have ever done (up to 38°C and 90% humidity). -

April 6th, I got cold on my way to Australia and went into the race with fiever. Still managed to get into 10th place in professional cathegory. - "
dickermichel ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten