gemeinsam zwiften | youtube | forum heute
Bestzeit!
Triathlon Coaching
Individueller Trainingsplan vom persönlichen Coach
Wissenschaftliches Training
Doppeltes Radtraining: Straße und Rolle mit separaten Programmen
Persönlich: Regelmäßige Skype-Termine
Mehr erfahren: Jetzt unverbindlichen Skype-Talk buchen!
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Ironman 70.3 Rapperswil 2016
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 08.06.2016, 11:55   #45
cmunozh
Szenekenner

When I drove by at the Notfallstelle, the blood shape on the ground was awful I hope both of them have a good recovery. I had as well some overtaking situation where the people were driving like crazy

So, first things first. Congrats to all, despite u all have better times as mine and I have some envy of you all

My feedback:

have in mind that it was my first half-ironman ever as I started this triathlon-fever last April '15.

The water was cold, very cold, but after 10' minutes swimming... you don't give a shit. I had to use two badekappen anyway. After swimming I had to take two cups of soup to warm myself a little. As I am not used to such a long transitions with all the bag-things, it took too long for me this time (7') as I was chatting with some other Spaniard that look pretty awful and wanted to quit.

The bike course was as expected as I am used to that. I had in mind less than 3 hours and I did 3:03. I have to say in my defense than I had a small accident at the witches hill downhill, I miscalculated the second curve (the one links) and I had to land on the grass at 60kmh. I lost 10' in positioning the chain, calibrating the brakes and the "lenkrad". It looked like more than it was as the bike wanted to salute a cow or smth xDDD.

Running was hard in my opinion. I have to improve a lot as I did it in 1:50, struggling a lot.

Anyway I crossed the line walking as I wanted to enjoy the cheerleaders, the people, the ambient, the speaker... taste that feeling of

5:52 on my first half-ironman ever.

Next Stop: Spiez, Sempacher and Zurich.
cmunozh ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten