4 Radtage Südbaden
Keine Flugreise
Deutschlands wärmste Gegend
Kilometer sammeln vor den Wettkämpfen
Traumhafte Trainingsstrecken
Training auf dem eigenen Rad
09.-12.05.2024
EUR 199,-
Gemeinsam mitfiebern – Ironman Regensburg 2012 live! - Seite 13 - triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum
Zurück   triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum > Wettkämpfe > Langdistanz und Mitteldistanz > Challenge Regensburg
Registrieren Benutzerliste Suchen Heutige Beiträge

Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Alt 19.06.2012, 18:50   #97
Vicky
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von Vicky

Bild vergessen...
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg Michi-TZ.jpg (188,3 KB, 242x aufgerufen)
Alt 19.06.2012, 19:20   #98
sbechtel
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von sbechtel

Zitat:
Zitat von Vicky Beitrag anzeigen
Bild vergessen...
sieht er doch gut aus
sbechtel ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.06.2012, 19:39   #99
Vicky
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von Vicky

Richtig schlecht sah er nie aus.

... ein "paar mehr" Bilder

Geändert von Vicky (20.06.2012 um 08:55 Uhr).
Vicky ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.06.2012, 19:51   #100
Chaos1978
Szenekenner

Die Jungs sind ja nicht doof und lernen. Michi wird ja quasi von Andi gecoached und er sagt in jedem Interview (Andi), dass er Michi einbremsen muss. Ich weiß nicht ob Andi an der Strecke stand aber ich kann mir sehr gut vorstellen, dass Michi aus den Fehlern des letzten Jahres gelernt hat. Ich denke es war wohl kontrolliert. Wenn Du hier das Rennen Deines Lebens hättest zeigen wollen, wie lange brauchst Du um wieder in die TOP5 Kona stoßen zu können? Wer 1:10 auf der Halben hintendran läuft braucht bestimmt keine 2:54 auf der Vollen. Und wenn ich als Saisonhöhepunkt Kona nehme, werde ich auch vorher nicht die Körner verschießen zumal die bei einem richtigen Plan ja erst zum Höhepunkt da sind
Ich denke und hoffe dass der Reifeprozess des Misserfolges (wie vermessen ) des letzten Jahres und Andi als Coach und Stütze dazu beigetragen haben. Aufschluss wird Kona bringen, alles andere sind Spekulationen...
Chaos1978 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.06.2012, 20:02   #101
lonerunner
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von lonerunner

Zitat:
Zitat von Chaos1978 Beitrag anzeigen
Die Jungs sind ja nicht doof und lernen. Michi wird ja quasi von Andi gecoached und er sagt in jedem Interview (Andi), dass er Michi einbremsen muss. Ich weiß nicht ob Andi an der Strecke stand aber ich kann mir sehr gut vorstellen, dass Michi aus den Fehlern des letzten Jahres gelernt hat. Ich denke es war wohl kontrolliert. Wenn Du hier das Rennen Deines Lebens hättest zeigen wollen, wie lange brauchst Du um wieder in die TOP5 Kona stoßen zu können? Wer 1:10 auf der Halben hintendran läuft braucht bestimmt keine 2:54 auf der Vollen. Und wenn ich als Saisonhöhepunkt Kona nehme, werde ich auch vorher nicht die Körner verschießen zumal die bei einem richtigen Plan ja erst zum Höhepunkt da sind
Ich denke und hoffe dass der Reifeprozess des Misserfolges (wie vermessen ) des letzten Jahres und Andi als Coach und Stütze dazu beigetragen haben. Aufschluss wird Kona bringen, alles andere sind Spekulationen...
Ich hoffe mal, daß es so ist wie du schreibst...
Ich finde in diesem Interview wirkt er schon etwas enttäuscht und ziemlich müde:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huOOE...eature=g-all-u

Kann natürlich auch zur Taktik gehören
lonerunner ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.06.2012, 20:02   #102
lonerunner
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von lonerunner

Zitat:
Zitat von Vicky Beitrag anzeigen
Richtig schlecht sah er nie aus.

... ein "paar mehr" Bilder
Prima Fotos
lonerunner ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.06.2012, 20:03   #103
Chaos1978
Szenekenner

Mmmmhhh, Facebook Eintrag über den längsten Tag von Micha. Toll geschrieben finde ich die Passagen in denen er die kreisenden Gedanken um´s Aufgeben immer wieder erfährt...

....you are an ironman!

to hear this commentary that’s what i was working in the last 17 years. but finally i missed it this sunday when i was walking down the amazing finish line at the ironman regensburg with 'trillion' spectators building up an incredible goosebumbs atmosphere. wow, still an amazing memory.

honestly, to get there (to the finish line) was tough. sometimes during the race i was even more far away from this goal as becoming the nobel prize for physic, chemistry and medicine at the same time.

but one by one: the day:

i woke up and got ready a bit later than usual before races and got to the swim start pretty much "just in time". of course i was nervous but very excited and motivated. the swim was what i thought: longer as usual but i still felt myself mostly 'comfortable'. once I’ve got out of the water and on the bike i tried to do what andy suggested me to do: "find your rhythm, your speed, relax and enjoy." it worked - temporarily. i had little tiny mentally downs time after time but i was still fine and relaxed until i passed 150km and the story started to get interesting. i lost my advantage of 2min30s in the next 10km and got a "package" of another 4min on the last 20km. i am not sure what really happend but i got from my "oh ja, i still feel ok" to "oh my gosh, i am done and still have 30km (45min) left and another 42,2km without any tool" in just one click. wow, i was so frustrated, unmotivated, angry, mad, afraid, empty and lonely. i couldn't do anything against these feelings but i still moved forward somehow. i felt like a little champion and was very happy when i reached the transition zone and saw the "trillion" spectators - and somehow the motivation was back - temporarily. i remembered that i have to be very carefully with the speed and I tried to relax again - until the story continued. after 3km on the run my mind and body didn't wanna do this anymore. the thoughts of "still 39km left and i am already not really moving forward" were back and i was frustrated, mad, angry - and physically gone. i "was" already out of the race and was badly thinking to stop and let all the pain go away. i was thinking how sad it would be and how stupid i am looking in front of "mike moewenherz", kona, team raelert-brothers, the spectators and finally my ego. after 7-8km (still 35km left) something wired happened (again): i do not know why and how but i found myself back in a better physically and mentally position. "ok, actually this ironman isn't that hard. this is cool." i tried to be back in a comfort-zone and that i look like i was running - until 14km. i was back where i was earlier before - again. i was gone. frustration, anger, range, resignation, emptiness. Mike Moewenhwerz, team raelert-brothers, spectators, my ego. i hated myself for these thoughts but i couldn't do anything against them. they were just there. 18km (24left): i got to a needs station. my little support crew always told me during the run "gel, gel, gel, gel." myself always thought "ja ja, what ever." but at this point i tried the gel-variant. i was so far away from reaching the finish line that i would have even eaten stones to get this worst feeling and thoughts away. this time i would not call it a miracle instead of being a bit smarter and have some grams of energy left again. i didn’t feel brilliant but way better and my "i won’t finish" turned in a "here we go, it doesn’t matter what happens or how slow but i still get to the finish line upright". since then i got a bit back of my self-confidence and "enjoyed" the rest of the race.

at the end, i was very happy, tired but proud not to let the bad-thoughts stopping and taking me down. and i was/am more proud to finish the race not only for myself but also as an ambassadors for Mike Moewenherz Project and Help-for-Hope.

now, i am back in my hometown rostock and already preparing and working on the next steps. Andy's IM frankfurt, europeanchamps IM70.3 wiesbaden, worldchamps IM70.3 las vegas and finally worldchamps IM Kona.

it might sounds like a truism: but i was and still feel sooo happy and very proud to get so many lovely mails, massages, calls. thank you very much.....

and of course a very very special thank to Mike Moewenherz, the whole team realert-brothers and to andy for not telling me how hard it really is.

stay tuned, cheers,

your michi

PS: although some faster athletes didn't take Mike Moewenherz seriously and joking around it, i am very happy and proud that this project find such a great attention.

Wohl doch eine Grenzerfahrung und keine Berechnung???
Chaos1978 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 19.06.2012, 20:33   #104
Flitzetina
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von Flitzetina

I wish him was be schreibing in Gärmän...
Flitzetina ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort

Themen-Optionen