gemeinsam zwiften | youtube | forum heute
Bestzeit!
Triathlon Coaching
Individueller Trainingsplan vom persönlichen Coach
Wissenschaftliches Training
Doppeltes Radtraining: Straße und Rolle mit separaten Programmen
Persönlich: Regelmäßige Skype-Termine
Mehr erfahren: Jetzt unverbindlichen Skype-Talk buchen!
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Kristian Blummenfelt auf der Langdistanz
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25.11.2021, 16:14   #186
cardon
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von cardon

Slightly off-topic aber noch ein Update vom IM Cozumel... Ich habe keinen Threat für Ruedi Wild gefunden und es ist ja aufgrund seines guten Abschneidens dort:

Zitat:
My last dance
Just minutes after crossing the finish line. Moments of relief, happiness and just being fully alive. For the first time in years I felt I have finally cracked the code of long distance racing - even more in hot conditions! (and as a bonus, from what I have heard, becoming the 3th fastest athlete ever on long distance behind Jan & Kristian 😉
These are the emotions and moments we athletes are working for, that drive us, day in and day out, to give our very best!
The same time this finish line is always the start of something new. Time to reflect and then onto the next chapter with new goals, that drive our excitement and fill up our daily life.
Moments of racing in Kona are vivid, but after denying the slot now definitely remain memories. Hell yeah, its time for something new!
More infos will follow the next days...
Thanks for all your love and overwhelming messages - these make me think not to let you be sitting in the dark for much longer.
cardon ist gerade online   Mit Zitat antworten