gemeinsam zwiften | youtube | forum heute
Bestzeit!
Triathlon Coaching
Individueller Trainingsplan vom persönlichen Coach
Wissenschaftliches Training
Doppeltes Radtraining: Straße und Rolle mit separaten Programmen
Persönlich: Regelmäßige Skype-Termine
Mehr erfahren: Jetzt unverbindlichen Skype-Talk buchen!
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Frauenradsport
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 23.09.2021, 15:34   #293
captain hook

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lef...not-a-charity/

Hier mal die Meinung des Quickstep Chefs zum Thema Frauenradsport. Krasse Ansage in der heutige Zeit. Allerdings vermute ich, dass er (erschreckenderweise) mit diesem Sinneswandel nicht alleine da steht...

When asked if an investment by a prominent Belgian WorldTour organisation wouldn't help raise the level of the women's peloton in the country, Lefevere was similarly opaque. "What should you start with? You first have to convince those women to become cyclists. I also don't have the experience, time, money or desire to invest if I don't know where I will end up."

oder auch

Lefevere further demonstrated his lack of knowledge of women's cycling by suggesting no Belgian women made the lead group in the Brugge-De Panne WorldTour race, stating, "If a group of 50 drives away in De Panne and there is no one there... With all due respect, but I'm not the OCMW (Public Centre for Social Welfare) either."

Jolien D'hoore and Lotte Kopecky finished third and fourth, respectively in this year's De Panne. In 2019 and 2020, Kopecky landed on the podium there and D'hoore won it in 2018.