4 Radtage Südbaden
Keine Flugreise
Deutschlands wärmste Gegend
Kilometer sammeln vor den Wettkämpfen
Traumhafte Trainingsstrecken
Training auf dem eigenen Rad
09.-12.05.2024
EUR 199,-
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - "Darf" man an einem Zipp SL V2 Lenker einen Aufleger montieren?
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 04.09.2015, 12:51   #23
LidlRacer
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von LidlRacer

Anna hat sich auf FB gemeldet. Bin mal so frei, sie hier zu zitieren:
Zitat:
Zitat von ~anna~
So yeah, DNF. Absolutely gutted of course to not having been able to bring my - until now by far best - state of form on the road, but the cold from last week just killed me... I wanted to give myself a last chance on the climb today, actually I was alright for 20min or so but then my lugs started to refuse, coughing and felt like getting in 50% of air...
I don't really know what to do now, obviously take some rest, but then I don't know if there are other races or if I will already go into off-season.
Despite everything I think that my short participation here was a valuable experience; I saw (and felt) for the first time the crazyness of the pro peloton, it's a miracle there are not more crashes... I can't say I was feeling comfortable in the bunch. On the upside, I also saw the major part of the first climb, where I could relax a bit and even in my bad state I could stay with the front group while a big part of the original peloton was falling back considerably... So that's giving me some confidence in my "motor".
Schön, dass sie nicht so frustriert ist, dass sie alles an den Nagel hängt.
Und dass sie trotz Krankheit zumindest zeitweise locker in der Spitzengruppe mitfahren konnte, lässt doch noch einiges Erwarten ...

Gute Besserung!
LidlRacer ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten