PDA

Vollständige Version anzeigen : Warum Phelps so schnell ist...

sevenm
01.02.2009, 22:19
... jetzt wissen wir es (http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/155/456819/text/) :Lachanfall:

Seven

wieczorek
01.02.2009, 22:24
macht Dope schnell...? das wär mir neu :cool:

Ausdauerjunkie
01.02.2009, 22:25
:)
Ich weiß, daß er "nur mit Beinen" um 50% schneller schwimmen kann, als ich eine gesamte Lage.
Vielleicht sollte ich es doch mal probieren...

sevenm
01.02.2009, 22:26
macht Dope schnell...? das wär mir neu :cool:

na klar, manche können damit fliegen :Cheese:

wieczorek
02.02.2009, 10:00
ja klar, aber ganz langsam...

speeedo
02.02.2009, 10:41
ach, jugendsünden, hat doch mit seinem sport nix zu tun.
der junge soll sich auch mal ausleben...

the grip
02.02.2009, 10:51
Interessant an der Geschichte finde ich, dass er ja offensichtlich nie positiv (auf egal was) getestet wurde.
Es existiert ja nur ein Foto:

"Eine britische Zeitung hatte ein Foto veröffentlicht, auf dem Phelps beim Hantieren mit einer Wasserpfeife zu sehen ist. Der achtmalige Goldmedaillengewinner von Peking bestätigte die Echtheit des Bildes und kündigte Konsequenzen an."

Wie zuverlässig sind dann die - bei ihm sicher zahlreichen - Tests ?

FuXX
02.02.2009, 11:58
na klar, manche können damit fliegen :Cheese:Hehe, da muss ich an Berti Vogts denken, der sagte Mal: "Wenn ich ueber Wasser laufen wuerde, dann wuerden die Zeitungen schreiben: Nicht mal schwimmen kann er!"" :Cheese: :Lachanfall:

@thegrip: Seit wann werden US Sportler im Training getestet? Bzw. getestet mit der Absicht was zu finden? Die US Triathleten in SD lachen doch die deutschen Jungs auch immer aus, wenn die NADA tatsaechlich Kontrollen in California machen laesst.

FuXX

Falko
02.02.2009, 12:13
Ich habe mal irgendwo gelesen, das Dope unter Abfahrtsläufern verbreitet ist damit sie ruhiger werden...aber bei Schwimmern?

Vielleicht hat er ja Wasserangst? :Lachanfall:

Raimund
02.02.2009, 12:16
Ich denke, dass Phelps einfach beweglicher im Schultergürtel ist, ne WT?:Lachanfall: ;)

la_gune
02.02.2009, 12:19
Interessant an der Geschichte finde ich, dass er ja offensichtlich nie positiv (auf egal was) getestet wurde.
Es existiert ja nur ein Foto:

"Eine britische Zeitung hatte ein Foto veröffentlicht, auf dem Phelps beim Hantieren mit einer Wasserpfeife zu sehen ist. Der achtmalige Goldmedaillengewinner von Peking bestätigte die Echtheit des Bildes und kündigte Konsequenzen an."

Wie zuverlässig sind dann die - bei ihm sicher zahlreichen - Tests ?

So wie ich das verstehe, wurde das Foto erst nach den Olympischen Spielen gemacht.
Und außerdem werden bei Dopingtests ja soweit ich weiß normalerweise keine Haarproben genommen... :Cheese:

speeedo
02.02.2009, 12:45
stimmt, das foto ist vom november.
das hat rein gar nix mit seiner schwimmleistung zu tun.
wollt ihr jetzt alle verteufeln die leichte drogen oder alkohol ausprobieren?

Falko
02.02.2009, 14:12
stimmt, das foto ist vom november.
das hat rein gar nix mit seiner schwimmleistung zu tun.
wollt ihr jetzt alle verteufeln die leichte drogen oder alkohol ausprobieren?

Hier hat doch niemand Irgendwen verteufelt...im Gegenteil. Ich glaube die meisten sehen das eher mit einem ;) ...oder liege ich da falsch?

axxel
02.02.2009, 16:36
Aus eigener Erfahrung weiss ich dass das Zeug nicht schneller macht, mich jedenfalls nicht (eher so :Lachanfall: :Cheese: :Lachen2: :( :confused: )

Also ;)

speeedo
02.02.2009, 16:57
schlechten wochenstart gehabt....... sorry:Schlafen:

dude
03.02.2009, 13:51
Dear America,

I take it back. I don’t apologize.

Because you know what? It’s none of your goddamned business. I work my ass off 10 months a year. It’s that hard work that gave you all those gooey feelings of patriotism last summer. If during my brief window of down time I want to relax, enjoy myself, and partake of a substance that’s a hell of a lot less bad for me than alcohol, tobacco, or, frankly, most of the prescription drugs most of you are taking, well, you can spare me the lecture.

I put myself through hell. I make my body do things nature never really intended us to endure. All world-class athletes do. We do it because you love to watch us push ourselves as far as we can possibly go. Some of us get hurt. Sometimes permanently. You’re watching the Super Bowl tonight. You’re watching 300 pound men smash each while running at full speed, in full pads. You know what the average life expectancy of an NFL player is? Fifty-five. That’s about 20 years shorter than your average non-NFL player. Yet you watch. And cheer. And you jump up spill your beer when a linebacker lays out a wide receiver on a crossing route across the middle. The harder he gets hit, the louder and more enthusiastically you scream.

Yet you all get bent out of shape when Ricky Williams, or I, or Josh Howard smoke a little dope to relax. Why? Because the idiots you’ve elected to make your laws have, without a shred of evidence, beat it into your head that smoking marijuana is something akin to drinking antifreeze, and done only by dirty hippies and sex offenders.

You’ll have to pardon my cynicism. But I call bullshit. You don’t give a damn about my health. You just get a voyeuristic thrill from watching an elite athlete fall from grace–all the better if you get to exercise a little moral righteousness in the process. And it’s hypocritical righteousness at that, given that 40 percent of you have tried pot at least once in your lives.

Here’s a crazy thought: If I can smoke a little dope and go on to win 14 Olympic gold medals, maybe pot smokers aren’t doomed to lives of couch surfing and video games, as our moronic government would have us believe. In fact, the list of successful pot smokers includes not just world class athletes like me, Howard, Williams, and others, it includes Nobel Prize winners, Pulitzer Prize winners, the last three U.S. presidents, several Supreme Court justices, and luminaries and success stories from all sectors of business and the arts, sciences, and humanities.

So go ahead. Ban me from the next Olympics. Yank my endorsement deals. Stick your collective noses in the air and get all indignant on me. While you’re at it, keep arresting cancer and AIDS patients who dare to smoke the stuff because it deadens their pain, or enables them to eat. Keep sending in goon squads to kick down doors and shoot little old ladies, maim innocent toddlers, handcuff elderly post-polio patients to their beds at gunpoint, and slaughter the family pet.

Tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll apologize for smoking pot when every politician who ever did drugs and then voted to uphold or strengthen the drug laws marches his ass off to the nearest federal prison to serve out the sentence he wants to impose on everyone else for committing the same crimes he committed. I’ll apologize when the sons, daughters, and nephews of powerful politicians who get caught possessing or dealing drugs in the frat house or prep school get the same treatment as the no-name, probably black kid caught on the corner or the front stoop doing the same thing.

Until then, I for one will have none of it. I smoked pot. I liked it. I’ll probably do it again. I refuse to apologize for it, because by apologizing I help perpetuate this stupid lie, this idea that what someone puts into his own body on his own time is any of the government’s damned business. Or any of yours. I’m not going to bend over and allow myself to be propaganda for this wasteful, ridiculous, immoral war.

Go ahead and tear me down if you like. But let’s see you rationalize in your next lame ONDCP commercial how the greatest motherfucking swimmer the world has ever seen...is also a proud pot smoker.

Yours,

Michael Phelps

kullerich
03.02.2009, 14:01
Dear America,

I take it back. I don’t apologize.

Because you know what? It’s none of your goddamned business. I work my ass off 10 months a year. It’s that hard work that gave you all those gooey feelings of patriotism last summer. If during my brief window of down time I want to relax, enjoy myself, and partake of a substance that’s a hell of a lot less bad for me than alcohol, tobacco, or, frankly, most of the prescription drugs most of you are taking, well, you can spare me the lecture.

I put myself through hell. I make my body do things nature never really intended us to endure. All world-class athletes do. We do it because you love to watch us push ourselves as far as we can possibly go. Some of us get hurt. Sometimes permanently. You’re watching the Super Bowl tonight. You’re watching 300 pound men smash each while running at full speed, in full pads. You know what the average life expectancy of an NFL player is? Fifty-five. That’s about 20 years shorter than your average non-NFL player. Yet you watch. And cheer. And you jump up spill your beer when a linebacker lays out a wide receiver on a crossing route across the middle. The harder he gets hit, the louder and more enthusiastically you scream.

Yet you all get bent out of shape when Ricky Williams, or I, or Josh Howard smoke a little dope to relax. Why? Because the idiots you’ve elected to make your laws have, without a shred of evidence, beat it into your head that smoking marijuana is something akin to drinking antifreeze, and done only by dirty hippies and sex offenders.

You’ll have to pardon my cynicism. But I call bullshit. You don’t give a damn about my health. You just get a voyeuristic thrill from watching an elite athlete fall from grace–all the better if you get to exercise a little moral righteousness in the process. And it’s hypocritical righteousness at that, given that 40 percent of you have tried pot at least once in your lives.

Here’s a crazy thought: If I can smoke a little dope and go on to win 14 Olympic gold medals, maybe pot smokers aren’t doomed to lives of couch surfing and video games, as our moronic government would have us believe. In fact, the list of successful pot smokers includes not just world class athletes like me, Howard, Williams, and others, it includes Nobel Prize winners, Pulitzer Prize winners, the last three U.S. presidents, several Supreme Court justices, and luminaries and success stories from all sectors of business and the arts, sciences, and humanities.

So go ahead. Ban me from the next Olympics. Yank my endorsement deals. Stick your collective noses in the air and get all indignant on me. While you’re at it, keep arresting cancer and AIDS patients who dare to smoke the stuff because it deadens their pain, or enables them to eat. Keep sending in goon squads to kick down doors and shoot little old ladies, maim innocent toddlers, handcuff elderly post-polio patients to their beds at gunpoint, and slaughter the family pet.

Tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll apologize for smoking pot when every politician who ever did drugs and then voted to uphold or strengthen the drug laws marches his ass off to the nearest federal prison to serve out the sentence he wants to impose on everyone else for committing the same crimes he committed. I’ll apologize when the sons, daughters, and nephews of powerful politicians who get caught possessing or dealing drugs in the frat house or prep school get the same treatment as the no-name, probably black kid caught on the corner or the front stoop doing the same thing.

Until then, I for one will have none of it. I smoked pot. I liked it. I’ll probably do it again. I refuse to apologize for it, because by apologizing I help perpetuate this stupid lie, this idea that what someone puts into his own body on his own time is any of the government’s damned business. Or any of yours. I’m not going to bend over and allow myself to be propaganda for this wasteful, ridiculous, immoral war.

Go ahead and tear me down if you like. But let’s see you rationalize in your next lame ONDCP commercial how the greatest motherfucking swimmer the world has ever seen...is also a proud pot smoker.

Yours,

Michael Phelps

Cool :) Aber leider nicht echt, oder?

LidlRacer
03.02.2009, 14:03
Cool :) Aber leider nicht echt, oder?

Natürlich nicht:
What Michael Phelps Should Have Said (http://www.reason.com/news/show/131438.html)

la_gune
03.02.2009, 14:19
http://schwimmen.dsv.de/Modules/News/Show.aspx?NewsID=1994

Na dann....

Speedy Gonzales
06.02.2009, 09:09
http://diepresse.com/home/sport/mehrsport/450278/index.do?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

:Lachanfall: :Lachanfall: :Lachanfall:

kupferle
06.02.2009, 09:24
Am Abspringen der Sponsoren sieht man mal wieder, wie scheinheilig alles ist.
Im Sommer noch der Held und jetzt nach ner Bong auf ner Party der Depp...:Nee:

Falko
06.02.2009, 11:27
Lächerlich, was da jetzt mit ihm getrieben wird..... :Nee:

FuXX
06.02.2009, 11:48
Natürlich nicht:
What Michael Phelps Should Have Said (http://www.reason.com/news/show/131438.html)Das waer echt ne geile und vor allem wahre Antwort gewesen. Diese Scheinheiligkeit ist echt albern. Es ist absolut unverstaendlich, warum zum Beispiel Alkohol und Tabak erlaubt sind, Gras aber nicht. (naja, der Besitz ist ja in D erlaubt, aber der Erwerb nicht)

Kiffer sind mir viel lieber als Saeufer.

FuXX

axxel
06.02.2009, 17:46
....., es handele sich dabei um eine Cannabis-Pfeife. Andere Medien schrieben von einer Marihuana-Pfeife.

Ich will hier ja keine Diskussion lostreten, aber wo ist der Unterschied?

Ich denke natürlich auch das er eine vorbildsfunktion hat und blabla, aber mein gott, er ist 23 und darf sich auch so verhalten. Ausserdem geht es niemanden was an, was er sich reinzieht (so lange es nicht schneller macht....)
, oder was?

sevenm
06.02.2009, 22:52
Es ist absolut unverstaendlich, warum zum Beispiel Alkohol und Tabak erlaubt sind, Gras aber nicht.

Warum? Ist doch ganz klar, Alkohol und Zigaretten haben eine riesige Lobby :) Und der Staat selber ist einer der größten Mitverdiener, daher will das auch keiner verbieten. Am Gras kann keiner so richtig mitverdienen, die Pflanzen kann sich jeder in den Garten packen und das wächst wie Unkraut. Bin übrigens auch der Meinung, das Gras weniger Suchtpotential hat als Zigaretten und Alkohol... Ein Kiffer braucht weniger Anläufe um damit aufzuhören als ein Raucher. Und habt ihr schon mal nen Hardcore-Alkoholiker gesehen, der damit im Laufe seines Lebens aufhört, weil er irgendwie merkt, dass das nicht so gut ist? :) Ich habs auch ausprobiert, viele meiner Freunde haben es getan, manche weniger, manche gar mehr als ich selber, hängen geblieben ist keiner. Ob man es legalisieren sollte, weiß ich trotzdem nicht. So wie es ist, ist es vielleicht am besten. Jeder macht es, alle wissen es. Noch besser wäre dann nur noch die Scheinheiligkeit zu beenden.

Seven

sybenwurz
06.02.2009, 23:10
Warum? Ist doch ganz klar, Alkohol und Zigaretten haben eine riesige Lobby :) Und der Staat selber ist einer der größten Mitverdiener, daher will das auch keiner verbieten. Am Gras kann keiner so richtig mitverdienen, die Pflanzen kann sich jeder in den Garten packen und das wächst wie Unkraut. Bin übrigens auch der Meinung, das Gras weniger Suchtpotential hat als Zigaretten und Alkohol... Ein Kiffer braucht weniger Anläufe um damit aufzuhören als ein Raucher. Und habt ihr schon mal nen Hardcore-Alkoholiker gesehen, der damit im Laufe seines Lebens aufhört, weil er irgendwie merkt, dass das nicht so gut ist? :) Ich habs auch ausprobiert, viele meiner Freunde haben es getan, manche weniger, manche gar mehr als ich selber, hängen geblieben ist keiner. Ob man es legalisieren sollte, weiß ich trotzdem nicht. So wie es ist, ist es vielleicht am besten. Jeder macht es, alle wissen es. Noch besser wäre dann nur noch die Scheinheiligkeit zu beenden.

Seven

Iss das dein Ernst?
Schoma was von Einstiegsdrogen gehört?
Ich hab in meiner Jugend mehr Freunde beerdigt, als andere in ihrem ganzen Leben, weils nicht beim Gras geblieben ist.
Das Ganze hatte nur ein Gutes: ich hab tüchtig die Finger von allem gelassen.

hellhimmelblau
06.02.2009, 23:31
Iss das dein Ernst?
Schoma was von Einstiegsdrogen gehört?
Ich hab in meiner Jugend mehr Freunde beerdigt, als andere in ihrem ganzen Leben, weils nicht beim Gras geblieben ist.
Das Ganze hatte nur ein Gutes: ich hab tüchtig die Finger von allem gelassen.

genauso sehe ich das auch, da habe ich genau solche Erfahrungen in meiner Jugend gemacht.Sportler die in der Öffentlichkeit stehen haben eine Vorbildfunktion.Ich habe da eine ganz empfindliche Einstellung was Drogen angeht.Gras und Hasch ist der Anfang allen Übels.....

kury
06.02.2009, 23:47
Anfang allen Übels sicherlich nicht.
Da stehen Zigaretten noch davor, aber auch Eltern sollten sich ihrer Vorbildfunktion bewusst sein.
Wer seinen Kindern Alkohol und Tabak Konsum vorlebt werden die es früher oder später auch probieren.
Gras vorzuschieben ist zu billig.

dude
31.08.2009, 22:58
Zwar schon alt, aber heute gefunden:

http://simonstitchup.blogspot.com/2008/08/greatest-of-all-time-olympic-stitch-up.html

:Lachen2: