4 Radtage Südbaden
Keine Flugreise
Deutschlands wärmste Gegend
Kilometer sammeln vor den Wettkämpfen
Traumhafte Trainingsstrecken
Training auf dem eigenen Rad
09.-12.05.2024
EUR 199,-
triathlon-szene.de | Europas aktivstes Triathlon Forum - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - James Cunnama = männliche Chrissie?
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.07.2012, 12:30   #1
LidlRacer
Szenekenner

Benutzerbild von LidlRacer

James Cunnama = männliche Chrissie?

Brett Sutton prophezeit, James Cunnama (Roth-Sieger) werde sich zur männlichen Chrissie entwickeln, also die Konkurrenz nach Belieben dominieren:
https://www.teamtbb.com/?option=com_...k=view&id=1439
Zitat:
What I can say is there are two more levels of improvement on the swim, and the men's race will have what it hasn't seen since Mark Allen. A 'Chrissie' meaning a guy who can swim with the main pack, then out ride everyone in it should he choose to, and then get off the bike and out run every one in the field. He can win by leading, sitting, or waiting for a sprint. I can't wait to see Macca play games till the last km with James. My big fella has the ability to sit and run a 2:45 last km smoking all the other men. James and I have been patient. The excitement for me and for james is now he is right on the edge of being 'the man'. How he copes with this win will determine the outcome.
Bin gespannt. Leider können wir die Prognose noch nicht dieses Jahr auf Hawaii überprüfen, da er nach Verletzungsproblemen 0 Punkte in KPR hat.
LidlRacer ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten